Scientists in the UK say there is a statistical connection between a person’s character and how they like their eggs made! They say:
• Poached egg eaters tend to be outgoing and happy.
• Boiled egg eaters are disorganised and tend to be careless and impulsive.
• Fried egg eaters, who are typically young males, are usually skilled working class people.
• Scrambled egg lovers are more guarded and more likely to be in senior level jobs.
• Omelette eaters are self-disciplined and generally have a well-maintained home.
Now that sounds a bit too strait jacketed, but then the science of polls can throw up anything!
Read the full story here.