Dear Valued Customer,
On behalf of McDonald’s India (West & South), we want to assure you that in times of uncertainty, the safety of our customers and people remains our highest priority.
While we are closely monitoring the evolving situation, we want to share with you the proactive steps we are taking to ensure we continue to hold the highest standards of safety and hygiene in our restaurants, kitchens and across our delivery network.
- We continue to closely monitor the health of all our crew members and advise them to practice utmost caution.
- All employees preparing, packing and serving your food wear gloves and wash their hands every hour following an 8-step process.
- Our cooking tables, utensils and storage areas are cleaned every 4 hours.
- All food trays are sanitized and the tray mats are replaced after each use.
- High-touch areas such as ordering kiosks, door handles, hand-rails, pick-up counters, payment machines and restrooms are sanitized at regular intervals.
- We are enhancing our McDelivery procedures to ensure packaging is safe and sanitized. Right from the time you place your order to the time it gets delivered to you, your food is not touched by bare hands.
While we continue to uphold these practices, we strongly recommend that you wash your hands thoroughly before every meal, maintain social distancing and take every possible precaution to stay safe.
We sincerely thank you for your patronage, and above all, for your trust in the Golden Arches. We hope to continue to serve you with extra care.
If you wish to reach out to us with any concerns or suggestions, you can contact our customer support team at email@example.com
Team McDonald’s India (West and South)