Munch on these interesting trivia about breakfast food as you grab a bite on your way to work or college:
- Egg yolks are one of the few foods that naturally contain vitamin D.
- Eggs used by McDonald’s in India undergo stringent tests with only 1 out of every 3 eggs that are tested being selected for use in the restaurants.
- A cornflake in the shape of the state of Illinois in the US was sold online for $1,350 in 2008!
- The second side of a pancake takes about half the time to cook as the first! We are sure this applies to dosas too!
- In Provence, France, it is customary to hold a coin in your left hand whilst tossing your pancake. If successful you will be rich! Else we guess you will just be plain messy!
- The McDondald’s Egg McMuffin was first created in 1972 and was modeled on Eggs Benedict.